A new update to Free’s OQEE application on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV is available for download on the App Store.
For the record, this application allows you to see more than 550 live TV channels, 220 of which are included and many Replay channels included, as well as advanced functions (live control, start-over, recording, etc.) on iOS, iPadOS and tvOS.
Free’s OQEE is up to date on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
Version 1.7.0 of the Free OQEE application on iPhone and iPad brings the following improvements:
- The channel list is now located directly in the “Live” tab for easier access
- A search box has been added to find a channel in the list faster
- Replay programs can be displayed as a grid
And here are the corrections of the version in question:
- Playback controls remain available in Control Center while using PiP
- Playback continues as expected when reopening the app after a long AirPlay or PiP session
Regarding the App TV, Free does not offer corrections. On the other hand, the operator offers an improvement: replay programs can be displayed in the form of a grid.
Free’s OQEE app is available for free download from the App Store for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. It requires iOS 12.0 or later and tvOS 13.0 or later.