E.Coli, salmonella, listeria… Several bacteria have been detected in recent weeks in food products sold in supermarkets. Since the Buitoni pizzas, which may have caused the death of two children, the health authorities are panicking over the conformity of the items sold.
The Foodwatch association deplored, in a press release on Tuesday, that “the number of food safety inspections decreased by 33% between 2012 and 2019 on the side of the Directorate General for Food”.
For the moment, no other case of death linked to these infections has been announced. Dozens of people, mostly children, are still hospitalized. Santé Publique France called in a press release to “do not consume [ces aliments] and throw them away immediately”. Summary of all food products that have been recalled this week.
These products have been recalled for infection with Salmonella Typhimurium.
– Kinder Surprise, purchased between 01/11/2021 and 05/04/2022
– Kinder Mix sachet 193 grams, purchased between 03/01/2022 and 04/05/2022
– Happy Moments (191 grams, 242 grams, 347 grams metal box, 400 grams box), purchased between 03/01/2022 and 04/05/2022
– Kinder Surprise Maxi, purchased between 03/01/2022 and 04/05/2022 Kinder Egg Hunt Basket, 150 grams, purchased between 03/01/2022 and 04/05/2022
– Kinder Schoko-Bons (125 grams, 150 grams, 200 grams, 225 grams, 300 grams, 330 grams, 350 grams, 480 grams, 500 grams), purchased between 02/01/2022 and 04/05/2022
– Kinder Schoko-Bons White (200 grams and 300 grams), purchased until 08/31/2022
– Kinder Mini Eggs hazelnuts 182 grams, purchased between 03/01/2022 and 04/05/2022
These products have been recalled for infection with Listeria monocytogenes.
– Free-range goat (unbranded), sold here, bought since 03/17/2022
– Franprix Coulommiers raw milk 350 grams, purchased between 03/22/2022 and 04/04/2022
– NOUS Anti Gaspi Coulommiers, purchased between 03/17/2022 and 04/04/2022
– E.Graindorge Normanville 1 Kg, purchased between 03/25/2022 and 04/04/2022
– E.Graindorge Normanville on straw, purchased between 03/17/2022 and 04/04/2022
– E.Graindorge Brie with raw milk 1 Kg, purchased between 03/15/2022 and 04/04/2022
– E.Graindorge Coulommiers on straw with raw milk 380 grams, purchased between 03/10/2022 and 04/04/2022
– Tray of 5 unbranded cheeses sold by Metro, purchased between 03/30/2022 and 04/04/2022
The Artisan Givre brand warned of a high rate ethylene oxide in two batches of the raw materials. The Norwegian Omelette has a rate in ethylene oxide higher than the limit authorized by European regulations, in particular for a component used as a texturizer.
– Norwegian Omelet Dessert Chef 860 grams, deadline 04/02/2022= Authorized pesticide limits exceeded
– Artisan Givre Chocolate Ice Cream, purchased between 03/30/2019 and 05/15/2021
– Artisan Givre Bulgarian Currant Ice Cream, purchased between 05/17/2019 and 05/15/2021
– Artisan Givre Coconut Milk Ice Cream, purchased between 04/04/2019 and 05/15/2021
The products have a content alkaloids above European standards.
– Campaign baguette, sold by Intermarché and Netto, purchased between 03/02/2022 and 03/30/2022
– Country bread, sold by Intermarché and Netto, purchased between 02/21/2022 and 03/30/2022
– Walnut country bread, sold by Intermarché and Netto, purchased between 02/16/2022 and 03/30/2022
– U Pain Batard brand of rye, purchased between 02/15/2022 and 03/26/2022
– The Germanik, sold by E. Leclerc, purchased between 03/18/2022 and 03/30/2022
– Groix et Nature Organic sardine rillettes with cayenne pepper, purchased between 04/02/2022 and 02/03/2022= Suspicion of pieces of glass
– Oriental Tabbouleh Casino 1 Kg, purchased between 03/22/2022 and 04/04/2022= Labeling anomaly
– Itinerary of Flavors Dry sausage from Auvergne Label Rouge 300g, purchased between 05/03/2022 and 31/03/2022= presence of transparent plastic
– L’Atelier Traiteur Chicken mashed potatoes with button mushrooms, purchased between 03/24/2022 and 03/31/2022= Listeria monocytogenes infection
– VE WONG / Vihuongto Brand Shrimp Flavor Instant Noodles, purchased between 06/16/2021 and 03/31/2022= treatment of an unlabeled ingredient by ionization
– Alnatura Mandeln (Almonds) 200 grams, purchased between 21/12/2021 and 04/02/2022= possible poisoning from excessive consumption of bitter almonds
– Alnatura Geröster Nuss-Mix (Mixture of Roasted and unsalted Nuts) 150 grams, purchased between 28/12/2021 and 04/02/2022= possible poisoning from excessive consumption of bitter almonds
– Jardin Bio Etic Case of 8 vegetable broths without salt, purchased between 12/04/2021 and 03/12/2021= packaging defect
– Saint Agaûne Aux Cèpes limited edition 120 grams, purchased between 02/12/2021 and 25/03/2022= possible presence of foreign bodies